What We Do
Strategic Joint Ventures and/or Alliances
CIG also identifies and develops strategic joint ventures and alliances with large Tier 1 companies to form competent, quality oriented, and innovative companies with scale and capabilities across industry lines. We seek Joint venture opportunities across industry lines.
Corporate Divisions or Subsidiaries Divestitures
We seek divestiture opportunities when major corporations are shedding divisions or subsidiaries that do not fit their overall portfolios. CIG pursues those divestiture opportunities that meet our predefined acquisition criteria to ensure sustained growth.
Cincinnati, Ohio-based CIG targets and acquires established companies that meet specific, predefined criteria such as:
- Highly experienced operational management teams
- Technology and innovation leaders in their respective industries
- Proven ability to perform, with a history of providing innovative value-added services to small and multi-national corporations
- Stable, well trained, cohesive work force
- Niche to broad-oriented capabilities and scalable operations
- Track record of profitability and financial stability
CIG has a proven expertise to successfully consummate acquisitions and joint-ventures—completing five acquisitions since 2007 and successfully integrating these companies into CIG.