• Production Artwork • Image Capture & Manipulation • 2D & 3D Prototyping
On June 12, 2012, the Che International Group (CIG) successfully acquired its third subsidiary company, Cog LLC, a provider of graphics production solutions for consumer packaging and in- store promotion and displays.
Founded in 2009, and based in Cincinnati, Ohio, Cog specializes in identifying, managing, and implementing process-driven graph- ics production capabilities that impact the effectiveness & return on investment of their customers’ consumer packaging and in- store promotion & display initiatives.
- Workflow Process Development & Management
- Project & Program Management
- Design Implementation & Production Artwork
- Image Capture & Manipulation
- Digital Rendering
- Structural Design & Engineering
- Printing & Decoration Development
- 2D & 3D Packaging and POP/Display Prototyping
What makes COG unique in the 4 billion dollar digital graphics and imaging industry is that we understand graphics production from myriad perspectives, we are structured to implement cus- tomized graphics production solutions that strengthen the efforts of our Customers key internal and external stakeholders, and we solve graphics production challenges that commodity suppliers and silo-based practices can’t. Rather than offering canned or assembly-line solutions, we assess our customers’ needs with
an open mind and clean slate then determine with our customers how, when, and where to configure our services to drive our cus- tomers’ key objectives.