Who We Are
The Che International Group, LLC (CIG), incorporated in Ohio in 2005 and headquartered in Cincinnati, is a multi-national holding company. We specialize in acquiring, supporting, and aggressively growing our subsidiary companies in diverse industries. Today, CIG has three subsidiary companies with over 120 employees in three manufacturing and warehousing facilities across two states. Our subsidiaries serve our common customer base of multi-national corporations in the U.S. and abroad with “Total Solutions” that maximize their supply chain diversity initiatives.
CIG is certified as a 100% Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) through its Cincinnati, Ohio-based affiliate, Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council (OMSDC).
CIG’s Value Proposition
Our expertise in identifying, acquiring, and growing scalable, wealth creating companies will help you maximize your supply chain diversity while promoting innovation and supply chain excellence, with subsidiaries that:
- Have high performing, highly experienced operational management teams
- Have proven ability to perform, with a history of providing innovative value added services to small and multi-national corporations
- Have stable, well trained, cohesive work teams
- Have niche to broad-oriented capabilities and scalable operations
- Are certified MBEs who help you meet your supplier diversity spend goals while promoting quality, innovation and supply chain excellence.